Consultation in human dynamics
- Employing people in important positions
- Knowing more about your opponent when conducting important business
- When you want to associate with a new partner and want to discover the
structure and dynamics of their constitution
- Uncovering potential hidden motives or honesty of people you are dealing
- Knowing who is sitting on the opposite side of the table in a negotiation and
the most effective ways of approaching them
Creating an individual profile through the lens of human
physiognomy and behavioral language
We specialize in:
- Developing a report containing the inner, psychological and mental structure as
well as the behavioral inclinations of the person investigated.
- The analysis and evaluation of the person’s honesty and simulated behaviour,
in any given context.
- Utilizing the person’s profile for extrapolating possible approaches, stances and
directions of action that can be used in a specific or general context.
- Utilizing the person in question’s profile to extrapolate approaches, stances,
styles and directions of action of the beneficiary of the information, with a view
to obtaining specific, optimal results through interaction with the person in
- Utilizing the person’s profile to formulate approaches, informational and
behavioral content in order to create constructive, destructive or controlling
cycles, relating to the respective person.
- Utilizing the person’s profile to decipher the social and environmental
circumstances that are conducive to obtaining the desired objectives.
Analysis and Evaluation of the overall Structure of an individual’s:
- Inner constitution: character; temperament; predispositions; inclinations;
tendencies; patterns of thought; emotional patterns; general lifestyle patterns
- Types of aptitudes
- Types of attitudes
- Analysis of how the individual relates to any specific context or life in general
- Identification of the most functional approaches to optimize achieving specific
results in a given context or general direction
- Analysis of the level and ways the individual has integrated/internalized the
experiences he/she has personally gone through up to the present moment.
- Identification of the advantages and limitations of perception, management and
action that the individual possesses
Behavioral Analysis and Evaluation:
- Behavioral typologies
- Verbal language and content used
- Verbal language and content used
- Analysis of simulated behaviour
- Analysis of the utilization of influencing techniques
- Micro expressions
We create a complete profile of an individual:
- Multidimensional, free‐standing profile of an individual, containing the internal
constitution of the person investigated, and the ways s/he relates and positions
him/herself to the surrounding world.
- Utilizing the profile in any context or scenario, present or future, with the scope
of anticipating the approaches of the individual in question.
- Utilizing the profile to prevent, manage, utilize or influence the characteristics
that make up the individual, in a given scenario, context, interaction, for a
specific or general goal.
Methods and Systems employed:
- Psychological Profiling
- Criminal Profiling
- FACS (Facial Action Coding System)
- Methods of behavioral analysis and evaluation utilized by operatives of most
intelligence services on a global scale
- Chinese Miang Xiang system
- Hamer Medicine
- Physiognomy of Indian traditional medicine contained in the systems of
Ayurveda and Yoga
Every case is unique and dependent on various factors.
This requires a customized approach, based on your circumstances, environment
and people involved.
Provide us with your indicators, and we will craft a specific offer for you.